Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we navigate the COVID 19 Pandemic. These are unprecedented times calling for extraordinary strength from all of us as we navigate through crisis. We are adapting each day as more and more information becomes available. We have compiled some answers to the most common questions we have gotten from most of our patients.
G. L. Bhatnagar, MD, FACOG, FICS
Women 2 Women Medical Center, Inc.
Q: Is Women 2 Women Medical Center open during this period?
Q: What steps has Women 2 Women taken to ensure the safety of their patients?
A: Starting March 16, 2020, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Telephone screening of all our patients prior to their visit.
- Only one visitor per patient is allowed in the office.
- We are limiting only 1 patient/visitor team in the waiting room at any given time. We ask that our patients call in when they are in the parking lot so that we may advise them if the waiting room is available for them to come in.
- We are sanitizing our rooms and surfaces after each patient.
- Our staff is required to wear a company provided mask during their encounter with every single patient. Staff members who are or maybe sick are not allowed to come to work and given paid sick leave. Alternate arrangements for staff coverage are in place.
- Patients who are eligible for virtual visits are offered those.
- Patients and visitors who come in for an in-person visit are appointment are required to wear a mask/cover their nose and mouth with a fabric such as handmade mask, handkerchief, bandana etc.
Q: If I am sick will I not be seen?
A: We will still care for the OBGYN needs for all our patients. We have the ability to test for COVID 19 and we do follow the current PUI protocols.
Q: How soon can I find out my test results?
A: The labs have given us a turn -around time of 2-4 days.
Q: What if I don’t have a mask?
A: Unfortunately, we are not able to allow patients to enter without a mask. Our current supply is limited and we have masks on back order, therefore we are not able to supply masks to our patients at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Q: If I have mask supplies to spare, can I bring them to you?
A: Absolutely! We will gladly accept your donation.
Q: How can patients access virtual visits?
A: The timing for virtual visits is usually between
Monday, Wednesday: 11:30 am-12:30 pm
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Friday: 12:30 -1:30 pm
We are flexible about the timings though to meet the needs of all our patients.
To make it easy to use, based on responses we have received from our patients we are offering either FaceTime or Skype or through our patient portal Healow app. We hope that all our patients will be able to access at least one of these channels. At the time of the scheduled appointment the doctor or office staff will call you using your preferred app. If you do not have any of these a telephone call can also be conducted. Copays related to COVID 19 treatments are being waived, however, if your visit is not related to COVID 19, the staff will collect your copay/deductible on the day of the visit via credit card or HSA card as applicable.
Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Please send us an inquiry through our secure patient portal and we will answer your questions as soon as we are able to.