Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we navigate the COVID 19 Pandemic. These are unprecedented times calling for extraordinary strength from all of us as we navigate through crisis. We are adapting each day as more and more information becomes available. We have compiled some answers to the most common questions we have gotten from most of our patients.
G. L. Bhatnagar, MD, FACOG, FICS
Women 2 Women Medical Center, Inc.
Q: Is Women 2 Women Medical Center open during this period?
Q: What steps has Women 2 Women taken to ensure the safety of their patients?
A: Starting March 16, 2020, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Telephone screening of all our patients prior to their visit.
- Only one visitor per patient is allowed in the office.
- We are limiting only 1 patient/visitor team in the waiting room at any given time. We ask that our patients call in when they are in the parking lot so that we may advise them if the waiting room is available for them to come in.
- We are sanitizing our rooms and surfaces after each patient.
- Our staff is required to wear a company provided mask during their encounter with every single patient. Staff members who are or maybe sick are not allowed to come to work and given paid sick leave. Alternate arrangements for staff coverage are in place.
- Patients who are eligible for virtual visits are offered those.
- Patients and visitors are required to war mask covering their nose and mouth made of fabric or surgical mask. Masks with valves and vents are not allowed.
Q: If I am sick will I not be seen?
A: We will still care for the OBGYN needs for all our patients. We have the ability to test for COVID 19 and we do follow the current PUI protocols.
Q: How soon can I find out my test results?
A: The labs have given us a turn -around time of 2-4 days.
Q: What if I don’t have a mask?
A: Unfortunately, we are not able to allow patients to enter without a mask. Our current supply is limited and we have masks on back order, therefore we are not able to supply masks to our patients at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Q: If I have mask supplies to spare, can I bring them to you?
A: Absolutely! We will gladly accept your donation.
Q: How can patients access virtual visits?
A: The timing for virtual visits is usually between
Monday, Wednesday: 11:30 am-12:30 pm
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Friday: 12:30 -1:30 pm
We are flexible about the timings though to meet the needs of all our patients.
Prior to the visit the doctor will send you a secure link via text message. You can start the visit by clicking on that link. Copays related to COVID 19 treatments are being waived, however, if your visit is not related to COVID 19, the staff will collect your copay/deductible on the day of the visit via credit card or HSA card as applicable.
Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Please send us an inquiry through our secure patient portal and we will answer your questions as soon as we are able to.